Sunday, October 28, 2007

Satisfaction


"One of the most important discoveries I have ever made is this truth: God is most glorified in me when I am most satisfied in him. This is the motor that drives my ministry as a pastor. It affects everything I do.” - John Piper


Are you truly and fully satisfied in Christ? Is your everyday walk left as a reminder that you are truly satisfied in Him? It doen't mean that everyday you will be happy with your realationship or with life. It does mean you know that His presence is there and that God is with you. Can others tell? We are chosen to be in ministry. Hand picked by Our Father to fulfill his calling. It is not to glorify us,but God. Let our everyday actions be a reminder not to just us, but to others to show how full satisfaction in Christ can affect your life here. I love you guys.

No comments: