Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Home in Abilene



Praise the Lord, I am home. I got home Thursday night and it has been a tough time. I had my surgery on Monday and it went well. They were only able to get to my L3L4 Disk. I was told my bone growth is different and that I was only the fourth person out of five thousand that the doctor has ever had this problem with. I know that in time God will heal want he wants healed. I want to thank you all for the kind prayers and other help you have provided. To my Uncle Doug and Aunt Star I want to say thank you so much for your hospitality. You both have been so kind for allowing part of my healing process to be in your home. To Mom and Melissa, your support and being there with me makes me so grateful the Lord has blessed me with a wife and mother like you. Brenda and Mandy thank you so much for the meals provided, they were wonderful. For everyone else who was there in prayer for me I say thank you so much. Most of all for my Creator I love you and thank you for your mercy you have on me. I love you all and will be posting more this week. God Bless, Ben

No comments: