
A quick update for today. I have had some increase in pain the past few days, resulting in what seems to be a whole lot of nothing. For some reason or another my back pain is increasing to the point of the past two days to were it has been before the surgery. At first I though everything was fine, but the level has not changed. I have contacted my doctor and am waiting for a call back from him. Hopefully we will know something else. Anyway, I wanted to share a little about what has been on my mind this week. At church on Sunday, our Pastor finished up 1Peter and did a little overview of it. He spoke about the suffering that goes on in this world. He told us how it goes on in one way or another all over. The one thing that he stressed is that through our suffering we receive Grace. That through our worst times when we feel we feel we are hitting rock bottom we receive the most grace. It has been on my mind all week. The past several months have went through my mind this week. I know that God is showing me that He is in total control of this and that everything will be okay. He has truly blessed us and has kept us a float (it has been all Him). Remember that sometimes it feels like we have to hit rock bottom before we can see how full grace is in our lives. In the end we are truly blessed. My mom has often reminded me of Job and how much he lost, but how much faith he had, and how in the end he was blessed double. I know my God has a plan and it will be revealed. Please remember all that you have read and that what ever your struggle is, if you truly and I mean truly turn it over to God that he will show you what his will is for it and will be able to reveal his Amazing Grace. Our eyes and ears are the most open when we are in need. So watch and listen.
No comments:
Post a Comment