Wednesday, June 20, 2007

A True Sevant

I have to tell you all about a wonderful woman in my life, "my wife". As most of you know about my back injury and how it has affected my life recently I have to boast about her so just read and enjoy. Being told by doctors not to even "lift a laundry basket", it has been quiet frustrating. You always take things like bending over and picking things up for granite. With the limitations I have had my wife has gladly helped and picked up where I have to fall short of. She has not once complained about it either. She has been so supportive and kind during this time of trial. Her heart is so big and I am very thankful to her. She is there physically, emotionally and spiritually for me. She is there to pray with me when I need prayer, and is there when I need that motivation. She told me the other night (I had a pity trip) that "God has always been there with us and has not let us down". We all need that advice when we are down. Today I would just love to lift up my wife to the Lord and say Thank You. She takes in sickness and in health to a whole new meaning for me and I am grateful. I just wanted to share this with you all and say today look at your spouse or someone you love and say "thank you" and "I appreciate you". Those little words go along way. To a true servant, Melissa, I love you and thank God that He blessed me with you. God Bless

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Word.