
As I reflected on my drive home tonight from Dallas, I realized that in two weeks I will have wrapped up my first year at Criswell. It has blown by so fast, that I feel like it was just yesterday that I walked in for the first time ever!
I give God praise for the friendships he has built and began to build throughout the school. I look at the people He has introduced me to, and am just amazed. It is truly a family around that school. Everyone is there and going through some sort of situation that I have faced in one way or another.
I am so glad to be able to learn the things I am being taught within that school. I know that God has placed me there and provided for my family and I because of the humble teachings I am encountering. I know that as I continue in my academic career there, that my walk with God will only blossom more and more.
Even though this short year has already passed, and in the next two weeks I will be doing so many papers that it will seem impossible to finish, I know that I will dearly miss this until the fall rolls back around. I am so grateful to be a part of this! Thank you Lord for showing me the true meaning of life. Thank you for the new family you have made me and my family a part of. Please press me on to the next stage of my academic career just as excited as this year has been for me. Glory to His Name forever and ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment