Thursday, May 29, 2008

A Chapter Ends and Another Begins

Life has been crazy latley. I didn't realize how long it has been since I last blogged. The Lord has been showing me a lot here recently. I started pysical therapy about a month ago and then had a small hiccup, and have had to delay it for another week or so. My back has been a little sore here latley, but nothing like it was. God has shown me that HE heals everything but in his timing. I am so thankful for the friends and family that have shown support through all of this. I need prayer right now for continued healing and for continued direction. You see tomorrow (Friday) the 30th marks one year since my acident and so my job is having to let me go. I don't hold anything against this company because they have stuck by me 100% through all of this trial. I am thankful I was blessed with being able to be a part of them. They have been a wonderful company to work for.I know that God has known this since the beginning of time. This is a chapter closing and another opening. He has blessed me with opportunity to go to school and fufill a calling from Him. Knowing that my Lord and Savior is walking through this with me sure helps my courage. God always has a reason for whatever he does. He never says "oops" or " I didn't mean for that to happen". He knows. Again, I know he is in control and that as this chapter closes another opens. Please continue in prayer for my family and I. Continue checking back as I share more. I realize now it has been a while since I have blogged anything, but I will make it a point to continue to update you all. God Bless,

No comments: